My Old ManMy Old Man.My Old Man by CzarnaArcher
“The thing is I don’t really need a buddy. What I need is a father.” – John ‘JD’ Dorian, Scrubs 1).
Warnings: Mention of violence, some blood and bruises and some serious talk.
Timing: Post season 2 finale, in my very own Beauty of the Beast Prime timeline.
Pairings: Megatron and June mentioned, Jack and Megatron sort of bonding (because of June).
Disclaimer: Transformers Prime © Hasbro. Story’s plot and OC’s © me. There may be some OC’s that aren’t mine – they belong to their respective creators.
Darby’s house, Nevada. September 27th. Afternoon.
June sat on her couch with her legs folded underneath her leaning on hard, grey metal chest plate of Megatron. The Warmonger in turn was comfortably half-sat, half-sprawled next to June, with his left arm gently encircled around his human femme’s delicate form. They were content to just snuggle a bit
|My newest stuff.|
In my deviations I used or may use in the future following fonts (all of them I aqquired by CDs or internet pages).
- Abaddon by Ragnarok POB 140333 Austin TX 78714 (from internet),
- Angel by JuliaL (from internet),
- Anquietas by Joseph Spicer (from internet),
- AVP, Blade 2, Hannibal Lecter, Sleepy Hollow, by Jens R. Ziehn (from internet and CD),
- EanBwrP72Tt by Bear Rock Technologies Corp (from CD).,
- FightThis by Apostrofe (from internet, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Helldorado by Levi (from internet),
- InvisibleKiller by Paul Rein (from CD),
- Neverwinter by Neale Davidson (from CD),
- Predator by Jim Sorenson (from internet),
- Tfu Tfu by Meir Sadan (from internet, email@example.com),
- LetterOMatic by Nate Piekos (from internet, piekosarts.com/blambotfonts),
- Gringo Nights by Jakob Fisher (from internet, www.pizzadude.dk),
- Stargate by Isis Font Foundry (from CD).
- Friday 13 by Thomas W. Otto, Norfok Inc. (for atavistic growls, from internet)
Fonts found on 1001freefonts.com:
- Various fonts by www.blambot.com
- Various fonts by www.pizzadude.dk
- Various fonts from Apostrophic Laboratories
- Various from Komika
I also use brushes, textures and other resources delivered by redaction of Practical Photoshop.
I wish to thank to all the authors: you made my work much esier and pleasant.