Generation Lost in SpaceGeneration lost in Space.Generation Lost in Space by *CzarnaArcher
(…) Oh and there we were all in one place,
a generation lost in space
with no time left to start again (…) - “American Pie” Don McLean.
Warnings: Appearance of character not pictured in Transformers Prime cartoon.
Timing: Post season 2 finale, in my very own Beauty of the Beast Prime timeline.
Pairings: Optimus Prime and Elita-1.
Disclaimer: Transformers Prime © Hasbro. Story’s plot and OC’s © me. There may be some OC’s that aren’t mine – they belong to their respective creators.
Autobot Temporary Base. Area 51. Nevada. August 31th.
Optimus Prime watched as June walk into the Groundbridge that would lead her to her home. The woman complained a bit about Megatron insisting on her having at least one Vehicon bodyguard to drive her around everywhere she went. The only place she was allowed to go without any guard was Autobot Base and only through th
Hammerhead, chapter 35Hammerhead.Hammerhead, chapter 35 by *CzarnaArcher
Warnings: Violence, bad language, gore and possibly some sex.
“Through this doorway what’s on the other side, never knowing exactly what I’ll find, locked and loaded, voices screaming: let’s go, come on do it, here we go!” – Hammerhead, the Offspring.
Timing: Post season 2 finale, set few weeks after Beauty of the Beast in my very own BotB Prime Timeline (due to ending of the series and because the first chapter was posted before the last season was aired).
Rating: M (alternative – if there will be any – or extended chapters will go MA and will be available on my Tumblr account, the address is available on my profile page).
Pairings: Megatron and June, Bumblebee and Miko, maybe some Shockwave and Arcee.
Disclaimer: Transformers Prime © Hasbro. Story’s plot and OC’s © me. There may be some OC’s that aren’t mine – they b
|My newest stuff.|
In my deviations I used or may use in the future following fonts (all of them I aqquired by CDs or internet pages).
- Abaddon by Ragnarok POB 140333 Austin TX 78714 (from internet),
- Angel by JuliaL (from internet),
- Anquietas by Joseph Spicer (from internet),
- AVP, Blade 2, Hannibal Lecter, Sleepy Hollow, by Jens R. Ziehn (from internet and CD),
- EanBwrP72Tt by Bear Rock Technologies Corp (from CD).,
- FightThis by Apostrofe (from internet, email@example.com),
- Helldorado by Levi (from internet),
- InvisibleKiller by Paul Rein (from CD),
- Neverwinter by Neale Davidson (from CD),
- Predator by Jim Sorenson (from internet),
- Tfu Tfu by Meir Sadan (from internet, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- LetterOMatic by Nate Piekos (from internet, piekosarts.com/blambotfonts),
- Gringo Nights by Jakob Fisher (from internet, www.pizzadude.dk),
- Stargate by Isis Font Foundry (from CD).
- Friday 13 by Thomas W. Otto, Norfok Inc. (for atavistic growls, from internet)
Fonts found on 1001freefonts.com:
- Various fonts by www.blambot.com
- Various fonts by www.pizzadude.dk
- Various fonts from Apostrophic Laboratories
- Various from Komika
I also use brushes, textures and other resources delivered by redaction of Practical Photoshop.
I wish to thank to all the authors: you made my work much esier and pleasant.