|My newest stuff.|
Type of deviant: Mad Scientist.|
Late XX century. I'm old enough to remember what happened 25 years ago.
How do I look:
If you must know, I dress black (and sometimes camouflage or dark colour accessories), wear combat boots, but lately gave a chance other types of boots (and still think combat boots are the best). I am very pale, blonde, green eyes, short (1,57 meter or 5'1 feet), hour shape figure, and rather classic face features.
I have an obsessive personality, in positive way of course. I tend to be expert about anything I'm obsessed with. If it's interesting enough it becomes my hobby, if not, I get bored and find myself new thing to be obsessed with.
Also, I am dyslexic, a bit hyperactive at times (don't feed me sugar or I'll start to bouncing the walls an ceiling).
Preferred tools of trade:
For traditional work:
- ink pens;
- colour pencils;
- oil pastels;
-good old paper.
For digital work:
- Wacom tablet (currently Bamboo);
- GIMP or Photoshop (depending what I currently have at my disposal);
- various other programs (like Photofiltre, My Paint, Paint Net, Deep Paint);
- my computer(s).
Current Residence: Warsaw, Poland.
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Small
Print preference: Large
Favourite genre of music: Rock, Metal, Reggae, Blues, Jazz (sometimes).
Favourite photographer: Police photographer
Favourite style of art: Don't have. I love'em all.
Operating System: I have masochistic leaning - try guess.
MP3 player of choice: creative zen nad my phone.
Wallpaper of choice: Antythin unearthly.
Favourite cartoon character: Diego, the Sabretooth Tiger from Ice Age lol
Personal Quote: Carpe noctem et memento vitae.
In my deviations I used or may use in the future following fonts (all of them I aqquired by CDs or internet pages).
- Abaddon by Ragnarok POB 140333 Austin TX 78714 (from internet),
- Angel by JuliaL (from internet),
- Anquietas by Joseph Spicer (from internet),
- AVP, Blade 2, Hannibal Lecter, Sleepy Hollow, by Jens R. Ziehn (from internet and CD),
- EanBwrP72Tt by Bear Rock Technologies Corp (from CD).,
- FightThis by Apostrofe (from internet, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Helldorado by Levi (from internet),
- InvisibleKiller by Paul Rein (from CD),
- Neverwinter by Neale Davidson (from CD),
- Predator by Jim Sorenson (from internet),
- Tfu Tfu by Meir Sadan (from internet, email@example.com),
- LetterOMatic by Nate Piekos (from internet, piekosarts.com/blambotfonts),
- Gringo Nights by Jakob Fisher (from internet, www.pizzadude.dk),
- Stargate by Isis Font Foundry (from CD).
- Friday 13 by Thomas W. Otto, Norfok Inc. (for atavistic growls, from internet)
Fonts found on 1001freefonts.com:
- Various fonts by www.blambot.com
- Various fonts by www.pizzadude.dk
- Various fonts from Apostrophic Laboratories
- Various from Komika
Various fonts from: www.fontspace.com
Transformers font by P. A. Vannucci
Autobot and Decepticon fonts downloaded from Transformers Wiki.
I also use brushes, textures and other resources delivered by redaction of Practical Photoshop.
I wish to thank to all the authors: you made my work much esier and pleasant.