Spider Woman, chapter 7Spider Woman.Spider Woman, chapter 7 by CzarnaArcher
“Sooner or later
You're certain to meet
In the bedroom, the parlor or even the street
There's no place on earth
You're likely to miss
Of the Spider Woman
In her velvet cape
You can scream
But you cannot escape – Kiss of the Spider Woman – the musical.
Warnings: Violence, sex, explicit language – you know, the usual.
Timing: Post season 2 finale, in my very own Beauty of the Beast Prime timeline.
Rating: T to M (and MA).
Disclaimer: Transformers Prime © Hasbro. Story’s plot and OC’s © me. There may be some OC’s that aren’t mine – they belong to their respective creators.
The Ghost Faced Killer.
“(…)Hear the footsteps,
They’re coming up the stairs,
Climbing the walls,
And they moving round the chairs.
All those screams,
Sounds like murder!
The return of the Ghost Faced Killer!
|My newest stuff.|
Type of deviant: Mad Scientist.|
Late XX century. I'm old enough to remember what happened 25 years ago.
How do I look:
If you must know, I dress black (and sometimes camouflage or dark colour accessories), wear combat boots, but lately gave a chance other types of boots (and still think combat boots are the best). I am very pale, blonde, green eyes, short (1,57 meter or 5'1 feet), hour shape figure, and rather classic face features.
I have an obsessive personality, in positive way of course. I tend to be expert about anything I'm obsessed with. If it's interesting enough it becomes my hobby, if not, I get bored and find myself new thing to be obsessed with.
Also, I am dyslexic, a bit hyperactive at times (don't feed me sugar or I'll start to bouncing the walls an ceiling).
Preferred tools of trade:
For traditional work:
- ink pens;
- colour pencils;
- oil pastels;
-good old paper.
For digital work:
- Wacom tablet (currently Bamboo);
- GIMP or Photoshop (depending what I currently have at my disposal);
- various other programs (like Photofiltre, My Paint, Paint Net, Deep Paint);
- my computer(s).
Current Residence: Warsaw, Poland.
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Small
Print preference: Large
Favourite genre of music: Rock, Metal, Reggae, Blues, Jazz (sometimes).
Favourite photographer: Police photographer
Favourite style of art: Don't have. I love'em all.
Operating System: I have masochistic leaning - try guess.
MP3 player of choice: creative zen nad my phone.
Wallpaper of choice: Antythin unearthly.
Favourite cartoon character: Diego, the Sabretooth Tiger from Ice Age lol
Personal Quote: Carpe noctem et memento vitae.
In my deviations I used or may use in the future following fonts (all of them I aqquired by CDs or internet pages).
- Abaddon by Ragnarok POB 140333 Austin TX 78714 (from internet),
- Angel by JuliaL (from internet),
- Anquietas by Joseph Spicer (from internet),
- AVP, Blade 2, Hannibal Lecter, Sleepy Hollow, by Jens R. Ziehn (from internet and CD),
- EanBwrP72Tt by Bear Rock Technologies Corp (from CD).,
- FightThis by Apostrofe (from internet, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Helldorado by Levi (from internet),
- InvisibleKiller by Paul Rein (from CD),
- Neverwinter by Neale Davidson (from CD),
- Predator by Jim Sorenson (from internet),
- Tfu Tfu by Meir Sadan (from internet, email@example.com),
- LetterOMatic by Nate Piekos (from internet, piekosarts.com/blambotfonts),
- Gringo Nights by Jakob Fisher (from internet, www.pizzadude.dk),
- Stargate by Isis Font Foundry (from CD).
- Friday 13 by Thomas W. Otto, Norfok Inc. (for atavistic growls, from internet)
Fonts found on 1001freefonts.com:
- Various fonts by www.blambot.com
- Various fonts by www.pizzadude.dk
- Various fonts from Apostrophic Laboratories
- Various from Komika
Various fonts from: www.fontspace.com
Transformers font by P. A. Vannucci
Autobot and Decepticon fonts downloaded from Transformers Wiki.
I also use brushes, textures and other resources delivered by redaction of Practical Photoshop.
I wish to thank to all the authors: you made my work much esier and pleasant.